The Family Tree Maker 2019 Companion Guide is available to download and purchase for users. Users can read it to understand how to use the software efficiently.
Family Tree Maker 2019 is the latest edition of the Family Tree Maker (FTM) software. It has many new features which enable users to build family trees more easily. FTM makes it enjoyable for anyone to discover their family history and gather it into one convenient location. This article will learn how to download and install the FTM 2019 software and more information about the Companion guide.
How to Download Family Tree Maker 2019?
All existing users must upgrade to FTM 2019. They can request an upgrade from their respective accounts. The software is available for both Windows OS and macOS.
New users can download the FTM 2019 software by following the steps given below:
- Go to mackiev.com.
- From the top menu, select the Family Tree Maker option.
- You will be redirected to a new web page. Click on the Buy Now option
- Select the country you are residing. Selecting your country will take you to a new page.
- From the list that appears on the screen, select Family Tree Maker.
- You will see three different options. You may select any pack according to your choice.
- Then you will be asked to fill in some basic details
- like filling details and selecting a payment option.
- After completing the payment process, you will receive an email with a link to download Family Tree Maker 2019.
How to install FTM 2019 Software?
To install the FTM software, follow the given steps:
- Insert the FTM DVD, or click the .exe file that you have downloaded from the email.
- Run the FTM installer.
- A Welcome screen will appear. Click Next to continue, and follow the instructions.
- After the installation, the user will see an FTM 2019 icon on the desktop.
- Open the software and sync Family Tree Maker 2019 with Ancestry.com.
- The installation process is complete.
Registering the Software
Before using the software, it is advisable to register the software. Registered users get discounts on new editions of FTM and new software updates.
When you open the application for the first time, the registration dialogue opens automatically.
FTM provides an online support center where users may receive help with technical issues and customer service questions. They can look through the knowledge base with simple articles with suggestions and step-by-step directions. Users can also submit an online support request and choose between receiving an email response or connecting immediately to the Live Chat service, available 24×7. Users can access this by going to the Help menu and selecting FTM Tech Support.
To view the official Companion Guide using the software, select Companion Guide from the Help menu. Users can also view the TreeVault User Guide as a PDF by selecting the TreeVault User Guide from the Help menu.
Official Family Tree Maker 2019 Companion Guide
The official FTM 2019 Companion Guide is available as a PDF online. However, if users want a hard copy of the book, they can order it from www.mackiev.com and go to the store. Once the users place an order, they will get an email regarding the details of the order along with a tracking number of USPS media mail.